Monday 28 September 2015

L.M.I. - L.M.I. III (EP Review and Exclusive Stream)


Release date: October 2nd 2015. Label: No Less Records. Formats: DD/Vinyl

L.M.I. III - Tracklisting

1.Shallow Depths
2.Debt
3.No Casket
4.Edge of Time
5.Follow the Mirror

Band Members:

Will - Vocals,Guitar
Brando - Bass
Kevin - Drums

Review:

Sludge/Stoner/Punks – L.M.I. - who released a brutal and blistering debut album in 2014 with Sleepwalker return with their superb new EP – L.M.I. III.

It's more of the same fast-paced brutal Sludge/Stoner/Punk Metal carnage that made their debut album such a blast from start to finish. The action never stops when the opening riffs of opening track – Shallow Depths. As L.M.I blend fast-paced hardcore punk fury with a violent Sludge/Stoner Metal feel. It gives a great indication on how L.M.I are going to fuck up your world fort the next 20 mins or so.

L.M.I do show their tender side on 2nd track – Debt – towards the end as they lessen the punk rock drive for a more tender approach towards the end of the song. Though before then L.M.I play some of the EP's loudest riffs.

If you dig fast-paced pissed off Sludge/Punk/Stoner Metal then L.M.I. Is the band for you. They have a great social awareness around their music as it really makes you think what you're listening to. L.M.I.III is an excellent EP that shows why L.M.I are definitely worth your time. These guys demand your attention and god damn it you're going to listen to what they have to say. You mightn't agree with it but you can't deny how powerful it is.

Excellent and Highly Recommended. Lets hope these guys release more great releases such as this in the future.

You can check out for yourself as L.M.I have allowed ourselves to stream the entire EP before it's released on Friday 02nd October 2015.




Words by Steve Howe

Thanks to L.M.I for the stream. L.M.I. III will be available to buy on DD/Vinyl from No Less Records from October 02nd 2015.

Links: