Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Doom Metal Legend DEE CALHOUN (Screaming Mad Dee) Signs To Combat Records


Stop the press: I’m officially part of the Combat Records family!

Somehow, the stars aligned and landed a strummer and slummer on a roster that has included legends like Megadeth, Mercyful Fate, Savatage, Exodus, and many more. I’m going to stick out like a sore thumb, and I plan to own every second of it.

We’re gearing up for my first Combat release in early 2027, with a wave of big announcements rolling out over the next few weeks and months.

A huge, heartfelt shoutout to the incredible team making this happen:

- Robert Dujmusic & Alex Stojak at Combat Records for believing in the noise.
- Christian Lawrence at Mindsnap Music.
- Doug Benson at Commodore Recording Studio for his brilliant mastering.
- The fans across the pond who made enough noise at just the right time to get the right ears listening.
- My wife, April - my rock, my cheerleader, and my love. I couldn't do any of this without you, darlin'.

Most of all, thank YOU. What started as a happy accident has become my forever home as a solo artist, and I’m beyond grateful to have you in my corner.

We’re just getting started—stay tuned!#

Links


Facebook | BandCamp