Sunday 10 December 2023

Brad Frye From Psych Stoner Rockers RED MESA and Owner Of DESERT RECORDS and DESERT BLOOM PR: Favourite Albums Of 2023


Desert Records/Desert Bloom PR Head Honcho Brad Frye chooses his favourite albums of 2023. Brad is also part of Psych/Doom/Stoner Rockers RED MESA as well. I wanted to see which albums impressed Bard the most and his list doesn't disappoint. 


Check out Brad's choices below:

"In no particular order, here's my top 2023 picks. Busy year for me with the label, Red Mesa, and the first year of running Desert Bloom PR... so I know I missed a bunch of great albums. I love the combination of heavy albums that are brutal and beautiful."

Tinariwen - Amatassou


Dhyana - Dzogchen


Bell Witch - Futures Shadow Part 1: The Clandestine Gate


Wolves In The Throne Room - Crypt Of Ancestral Knowledge



Dorothia Cottrell - Death Folk Country


Panopticon - The Rime Of Memory


Yawning Man - Long Walk Of The Navajo


Blackbraid - Blackbraid II

 

Legends of the Desert: Volume 3 FATSO JETSON & DALI'S LLAMA

 

Sorcia - Lost Season


Wayfarer - American Gothic



Desert Records Links


Desert Bloom PR Links


Red Mesa Links